HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Monday, February 14, 2011

The colors of Valentine’s day and the promise of spring!

I hosted a dinner party this weekend and headed to the flower market to pick up whatever looked best for my dinner table. I was drawn to the pinks of every flower so decided to go with it. 




I needed a look that was fresh and clean but a little romantic. I put the flowers in vintage white teapots (to keep the flowers low enough for conversation) and accented the teapots with some floral mugs I had on hand.
 















The pink intuition rose is the one that caught my eye as the most “uncommon” element in the flowers. The color striping is just wonderful to add that tiny bit of difference I am always looking for.


Hope your valentines days is memorable!