HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Thursday, February 3, 2011

NYC Gift Show




I spent all day Monday at the Javits center in NYC having fun buying incredible cool, hip new vases for our upcoming season. I bought these glass floral imprinted vases that I have been admiring for 2 seasons now. I have the perfect summer afternoon luncheon to put them to good use.


 
Did some major damage with Pomeroy – gorgeous wrought iron pieces that will be prefect at the Union League or Lake House Inn.


Found these adorable tiny glass placecard holders that hold a single stem flower – perfect for a colorful ranunculus or orchid – the possibilities are endless.



I have a lot of Brides who want Mercury glass this spring season and I found lots of options!  

We are getting ready for a fabulous spring and summer season of gorgeous weddings and events!