HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Monday, May 2, 2011

Kudos!

 Dear Melissa,

couldn’t wait to tell you how incredible everything was.  The flowers were beyond what I ever imagined…when we spoke the other week I was trying to find some way to express the fact that I was doubting doing one round arrangement on each table that all looked the same.  You must have caught my drift because what you did was exactly what I didn’t know how to describe.  They were gorgeous, unique, interesting, and just breathtaking.  I loved the assortment, loved the types of flowers that were used, and loved the creativity.

The kids tables were a huge hit!  The balloons were incredible and you were so right about the grass – I just loved it all!  The kids loved the pillows and we all loved how you were able to incorporate Aaron’s Hairdoguys into the room.

Melissa, I can’t thank you enough for making this day so wonderful.  It was such a pleasure working with you and the final result was above and beyond what I imagined.   Aaron was so thrilled and everyone in that room commented on how incredible it looked.

Thank you again!!

Sherry