HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kudos!

Dear Melissa,

There aren't enough adjectives to describe how incredible my wedding was.  You took my vision and turned it into reality...but better!!! I couldn't have dreamed that everthing would turn out the way it did.  The centerpieces were phenomenal. The assortment of flowers,  the candleabras, compotes and candles was esquisite. My bridesmaids bouquets were beyond AMAZING.  My bouquet was perfection.  Some responses from our guests included "Wedding of the Century" & "Fairytale Wedding".  Everyone keeps talking about the flowers and decor.  The fabric circles in the trees were awesome! I could not be happier.  I am over the moon over the beauty of my wedding and it is all thanks to you.  You are awesome and I only wish I had more events to hire you for! Again, thank you for EVERYTHING!

Love,
Tara & Paul Kurella
Wedding