HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Friday, September 2, 2011

Kudos!

My Dear Melissa,

What can I say!  I don’t know what to say, but I will try.

When I met you, I knew immediately that you were sharp, but I didn’t know how wonderfully sharp and innovative you would be.  You did a fantastic job with Caroline’s and Chris’s wedding, a very special wedding.  I don’t know how you were able to work with us the entire year and keep your outstanding professionalism . . .  keep us focused. . . and keep us from killing each other.  What a gift of patience you have.

One of the most wonderful things, you did was not make us feel that this was just a job to you.  You embraced us and led us all the way to the wedding day.  You were like a friend helping and guiding us to put this gigantic party together.  You were on the right page all the time, even when we were not.  When I think of the last few weeks how you took care of every detail, lists, ah! those lists, etc., when my brain was frozen!  The day of the wonderful wedding you were there too.  I know that I couldn’t have gotten through the day without you.  It was so comforting to me that you were there. 

I could go on and on about how wonderful you were and are, and I can’t find the superlatives to describe how I feel,  but I’ll keep telling you in person and in letters of recommendation, if you want me to.   I just want to sing your praises!!!!!

I think I have made a friend, I hope, in you.  I hope we will remain in contact.  I am your biggest fan! 

With love,

Ann

Four Seasons wedding