HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Friday, October 7, 2011

Kudos!

We used Uncommon Events for our wedding flowers and decor on 9/10/11. They (Melissa) created such amazing bouquets and boutonnières for the wedding party. I had showed a few pictures at our consult and had my eye on a very interesting flower that I had never seen before. Melissa surprised me on the wedding day with that particular flower incorporated throughout every arrangement, I was thrilled. All of the arrangements were amazing and absolutely beautiful. We had so many compliments from our guests!! Uncommon Events did our floral table arrangements as well. There were three different styles, and they all fit perfectly into our rustic outdoor theme. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Uncommon Events. I didn't have one worry at all on our "big day" about the flowers or the decor. It was all that I envisioned plus more. They get and A++ in my book and I would highly recommend them for your next event, I know I will be contacting them again soon.

Lindsy  - Bride
September Tented Reception

No comments:

Post a Comment