HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kudos!

Dear Melissa,

Thank you. Thank you for making my dream wedding come true. You saw a vision in all of the ideas and indecisions I threw at you and made them a reality. From our first meeting, I knew you “got” me. You continued to “get” me over the next year, so much so, that you grew to know what I would want.

You are so creative and have  great style. You have a great way of mixing styles together to create one unified vision. You truly have a gift.

We could not have planned our wedding without you. Both my husband and I are so very happy that we met you and that you took the time to know and understand us. We want to especially thank you for all the work you put in during the actual wedding weekend. Although there was a hurricane coming you made sure it wouldn’t ruin a thing. You took away all the stress and made us feel like actors in a movie, it was so memorable.

Thank you for making our fairytale wedding come true.

Caroline  - Bride
Four Seasons