HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kudos!


Hi Melissa,

We just got home from out honeymoon; which was wonderful and a much needed after all the wedding excitement. Happy doesn't even begin to describe how I thrilled I was with the flowers and decor - it was all so perfect.  So many people have been commenting that everything was so "Ilana and Brian".  Thank you for everything - it was so wonderful to work with you!  I think you sent me a link to write a review on wedding wire, which I am certainly more than happy to do as soon I get settled in :)  I will miss talking with you!  It is sad when the wedding is over, but I suppose it will be nice to have some free time again ;) .

Thank you again times a million for making my wedding so beautiful!

Best always,

Ilana & Brian
Wedding
Racquet Club

No comments:

Post a Comment