HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kudos!

Melissa,

I cannot believe it has already been over a month since our wedding.  I don’t even know where to start.  Thank you for helping us put together our dream wedding.  The whole day was amazing and turned out better than I ever could have hoped for.  The decor was jaw-droppingly beautiful.   You truly created a magical feel in the ballroom at the Cricket Club.  The details were incredible: the flowers, the candles, the linens, the mismatched chairs; everything was perfect.  I knew you were good at what you do from the beginning and over the course of the year that we worked on the wedding together just re-confirmed what capable and talented hands we were in.  Even knowing this, having it all come together the way that it did was beyond my wildest dreams.  You truly are like a fairy godmother. I wish I could re-live the day over and over again.  I keep trying to think up events I can plan so I can work with you again!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Liz & Andrew
June Wedding, Merion Cricket Club