HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Wedding

From melissatuckblog.com:
This wedding was EPIC, y’all. I flew up to Baltimore, Maryland in mid-April on a picture-perfect weekend to capture these two lovebirds tie the knot:

















I first met Bernadette while studying abroad in Sydney, Australia during college. From our first conversation miles away from both of our homes, we pretty much clicked and spent a lot of time together. I couldn’t have been MORE thrilled when she asked me to shoot her wedding (I think I did a happy jig/dance while talking to her on the phone — not exaggerating!). : )

I’m so happy she met Casey in Baltimore; they couldn’t be more perfect for each other. My favorite part of their wedding day was simply witnessing how they looked at each other. It melted my heart from behind the camera, that’s for sure. They got married at Old St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, and the GORGEOUS reception was held at the Four Seasons in Harbor East. I think Baltimore is my new favorite city… at least, the harbor views left me breathless. ; )

Bride’s dress: Augusta Jones, purchased from Betsy Robinson’s Bridal Collection
Bride’s shoes: Badgley Mischka
Bridesmaids’ dresses: Monique Lhuillier
Groom and groomsmen attire: Black Lapel
Hair and makeup: Alison Harper and Company
Florals: Uncommon Events
Coordinator: Uncommon Events
Ceremony music: String Poets
Cake: Patisserie Poupon
Band: The Source
Videographer: CinemaCake
Caterer: Four Seasons Baltimore
Invitations: Green Kangaroo
Rings: Nelson Coleman Jewelers
Rolls Royce: Her Majesty’s Service


Coming away from this wedding, the beauty of it and feelings from it leave me without words. It really was a perfect day. Everyone had a smile on their face the ENTIRE time! Let me get to the photos because I had SO many favorites. Bernadette & Casey, y’all know I love you guys and wish you a lifetime of happiness and FUN!

*Special thanks to Alison of Freckle Photography for helping me shoot and Melissa and Amanda of Uncommon Events for making the day go flawlessly!