HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kudos!

Dear Melissa,

You make magic. I’ve known that for years but finally I got to experience it firsthand. You took my jumbled thoughts and turned John’s 50th Birthday into everything I wanted to give to him. He was so blown away by all the little details that tied everything together. Each venue was perfect and made him and everyone else wonder what’s going to happen next. You are amazing and I’m so glad to have worked with as your assistant but also as your client.

So when it came time to properly thank you for everything you’ve done, I was once again stumped. After thinking and searching for ideas, I believe I’ve come up with one that is totally you. You will be having dinner for 4 people at the James Beard House in New York. Different chefs cook there each night and for a foodie like you, I thought it would be a great chance for you to relax, explore and enjoy.

I hope you enjoy your evening! Thank you again for everything! You’re not only a fairy godmother and badass, but you’re a rock star!

Kathy Feehan

50th Birthday Party