HOME  WHAT WE DO  HOW WE WORK  |  WHO WE ARE  |  PORTFOLIO  |  CONTACT  |  DESIGNERS DIARY BLOG  |  215.275.3270

Friday, September 19, 2014

Street Art is alive in London!

I love to  travel and immerse myself in new and different cultures. These experiences inevitably show up in our event design, one way or another. Bits and pieces of what I find interesting will make their way into our  "art of the party".

When in London, I went on a tour in the Shoreditch neighborhood. Street Art is a part of their community. Street Art was started by Banksy in the early part of this century. Today, there are many artists who follow in his footsteps, creating beautiful, visuals in the most unexpected, industrial places. Keep your eyes open, you may find Street Art in your area!




I love this artist and just saw another of his artwork in Ghent, Belgium



This was our tour guide, a Street Artist herself.



The last one I saw and a favorite of course!